Some things you should know about me….
* I live in Wilmington, North Carolina and spend most of my days surfing at my secret spot on Kure Beach
* My tramp stamp is an ichthys ><>
* I am always up for a random roadtrip to anywhere
* I’ve been researching my mother’s side of the family – it’s challenging since Prussia does not exist anymore
* I don’t believe in gift registries, proper bedtimes, elevators, or decent underwear
* If it doesn’t fit under the seat in front of me, I won’t take it on a plane – overhead bins and checking bags are overrated
* There is nothing better than running around Europe with only a backpack and a vague idea of where to find a hostel
* I have a Bachelor of Science degree from a state university; I do what I do best: working behind the scenes to make it all happen
* I married the love my of life (“The General”) who is in fact, a general, but only nominally; we take lots of crazy adventures together and laugh a lot
* My General and I re-wrote the book on May-December relationships
* I run, I bike, I surf. I also lose at tennis.
* 16 years ago I agreed to pick up my cross and follow the Lord
* Ich lerne Deutsch; mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, aber Ich lies die Bibel jeden Morgen auf Deutsch
* My hometown happens to be a cornfield in Illinois, my family line hails from Detroit.
* I would so love to land a job at SCDP
* I’d love to sip tea with the Crawley family at their estate
* I am determined to become a faithful gardener – sometimes I kill succulents – sometimes things grow well past their season
* My spiritual gifts include faith and discernment – I’ve got a knack for reading present tense situations
* I am the most unphotogenic person I know
* My vices include chocolate, Nutella, and Captain Morgan Spiced Rum in Coke